Based in San Diego, CA Network Vigilance is Southern California's leading IT security consulting and solution provider. For over 20 years, Network Vigilance has provided a recognized leadership role in assisting organizations with IT security challenges and regulatory compliance issues, such as PCI, SOX, HIPAA, GLBA, NERC and others.
"Securing Your World"
Our objective is to secure your world by understanding the unique types of business challenges that you face and then design the right security strategy to address the way that your business and staff operate. Our past and current clients range from small VC funded startups to midsize, multi-location entities to large publicly traded or enterprise size organizations. We also offer a high level of expertise for clients that need to ensure that their IT infrastructures, processes, and staff conform to regulatory requirements such as HIPPA, PCI DSS, GLBA/FFIEC, SOX, FERPA, and others.
Background & Qualifications
From our early years including security forensics and expert witness consulting for the FBI, to our later accomplishments of developing innovative security solutions for major firms, our experienced team of security engineers and consultants draw upon a broad background in business process, network design, system audit, forensics, network operations, and IT governance.
Some key areas of distinction and background include:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Systems Manager (CISM)
- Check Point Certified Systems Engineer (CCSE)
- SANS Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- Cisco Certified Internetworking Engineer (CCIE)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
Industry Domain & Compliance Expertise
We have industry and solution expertise across a broad range of industries and regulatory environments. Although many of the security challenges that organizations face today are not unique, there are specific areas of focus that we have developed domain expertise. We understand how certain kinds of organizations need to operate, and what they need to do to become or remain compliant and to satisfy standards, auditors, and regulators.
Examples include the following:
- Financial Services, Banks, Credit Unions, Insurance, Mortgage, Broker Dealers
(GLBA, FFIEC, NCUA, FDIC, DFI, SEC, OTS, FDIC, ISO, etc.)
- Retail, e-Commerce, Hospitality, Payment Processors, On-line businesses (Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard v.2.0, California SB-1386, ISO)
- Healthcare, Insurance, Biotech, Pharmaceutical, Hospitals, Medial Device, Research organizations (HIPAA, HITECH, FDA, ISO)
- State & Local Government Agencies, Education
(FERPA, FISMA, SB-1386, PCI, Agency Directives, etc.)
- Publicly Traded Companies
(SOX, HIPAA, HITECH, ISO, PCI, GLBA)
For a complete list of types of organizations we have served, including references, please contact us.